If you are residing in Dallas and are looking for a Fendi store to visit, then here is a nice little list of Fendi stores you can go to.
Dallas Highland Park
Fendi Dallas Highland Park is located on the 1st floor of Highland Park Village – an upscale mall that features stylish designer boutiques and an array of popular restaurants. This Fendi boutique features handbags, leather goods, furs, accessories, menswear and womenswear. This boutique store offers the Fendi Personalization Service where your initials are hot stamped on selected accessories and clothing.
Address: 16 Highland Park Village Building B, Dallas, TX 75205
Phone: +1 214 252 8820
Monday – Saturday
11am – 5pm
12 – 5pm
Dallas Neiman Marcus
This Fendi boutique is located inside Neiman Marcus Northpark Center. Northpark Center is the number one visitor destination in North Texas and is conveniently located 7 miles from downtown Dallas and 35 miles from Fort Worth.
The Fendi boutique inside Neiman Marcus offers a wide variety of handbags, leather goods and accessories. This boutique store offers the Fendi Personalization service where your initials are hot stamped on a selection of accessories and clothing.
Monday – Saturday
10am – 6pm
12 – 6pm
Things to Consider:
• Make sure to research online or call the store to ask about their health and safety protocols. They may require you to book ahead because of limited capacity and they may also require you to wear a mask indoors.
• Always be careful of your belongings especially when you’re heading back to your car. An unmarked paper bag or eco bag is always handy to have so you can place your luxury item purchases inside.
• To save time, make sure to call ahead before visiting a boutique to ask regarding stocks for the items you would like to purchase. You can also schedule a private appointment so that you can secure a spot for your own shopping convenience.
• Remember to inspect all your items that you will be purchasing before paying for them. That way, you wouldn’t need to return or exchange the products you’ve already paid for.
• Research or ask the sales associate that assisted you on how to care for your beloved luxury items. Some of them may be climate/weather sensitive so it is best to know how to care, clean and store them properly.
• Make sure to have fun and enjoy the whole shopping experience.