If you in Chicago, here’s where you can find the Hermès boutique and what their store offers.
This huge 2-story Hermès carries a great selection of men and women’s ready-to-wear, equestrian riding apparel and accessories, and leather goods among others. Booking an appointment is recommended for visiting guests but walk-ins are accepted depending on the availability of sales associates. This boutique offers in-store shopping and in-store pick up. The store can get very busy especially on weekends as it is situated in Oak Street.
Monday – Saturday
10am – 6pm
Things to Consider:
• Always check for the boutiques’ health and safety protocols as they differ per city or area. You may be required to wear a mask indoors and they may only allow a certain number of people at a time.
• If you are after a new item it may sell out quickly. So make sure to call your nearest boutique in advance prior to your visit to check if the items you are after are still in stock.
• Be careful of your belongings when you are about to go back in your car in the parking area/lot. It may be helpful to bring an unmarked paper bag or an eco bag to put your luxury items in.
• Make sure to inspect the item thoroughly before purchasing the item to avoid returns or exchanges.
• Research how to care for your luxury goods. They can be climate and weather sensitive so make sure to be aware of how to store, clean and what to do to make them last a lifetime.
• Enjoy the whole shopping experience, take in the sights and explore tourist spots.