Are you residing in or touring around Miami? Here is a list of Louis Vuitton boutiques and what products they carry in the Miami area.
Louis Vuitton Miami Design District
Located on the 1st and 2nd floor of the most popular high end fashion and art district in Midtown Miami, this large Louis Vuitton boutique features a great variety of their famous leather goods and accessories, women and men’s shoes, timepieces, ready-to-wear for men and women.
Louis Vuitton in Miami Design District also proposes distant and in-store appointments to prevent overcrowding the boutique as safety precaution as well because walk-ins will have a minimum of 30 minutes wait time in queue. You might even need to wait a bit longer to get in and be served in store during the weekends. Services offered include in-store shopping, curbside pickup and in-store pick up.
Monday – Saturday
11am – 8pm
12 – 6pm
Louis Vuitton Miami Coral Gables Neiman Marcus
Located inside Neiman Marcus – this Louis Vuitton, though not as big as the one in Miami Design District, is well stocked with a variety of perfume, leather goods and accessories, eyewear and shoes for women. Services offered include in-store shopping, in-store pick up and curbside pickup. This store also proposes distant and in-store appointments to prevent overcrowding the boutique as well as a safety precaution.
Tip from the website: This particular boutique has no appointment available for the next 30 days.
Monday – Saturday
11am – 9pm
12 – 6pm
Louis Vuitton Men’s Temporary Residency at Miami Design District
Things to Consider:
• Make sure to research online or call ahead prior to your visit and ask about the store’s or establishment’s health and safety protocols. They may require wearing masks indoors. The Louis Vuitton boutiques have a limit on how many people will enter their stores. As a health and safety protocol, they might prefer booking an appointment to prevent overcrowding.
• Make sure to be mindful of your belongings. Tourist hot spots and popular shopping districts are also unfortunately a hotspot for unwanted incidents. If you have a car with you, make sure to park it in the parking space for the establishment or boutique or make use of the valet service if they offer that kind of service. It is also handy to bring some unmarked paper bags or eco bags with you.
• If you are after a specific item, make sure to call in advance to ask if it is available. Always inspect the items you are about to purchase for any damages before paying for them so the sales associates can exchange them for you. It saves you time going back to have them returned or exchanged.
• Ask and research about how to care for, clean and store your luxury items. Some products are sensitive to high temperatures and climate changes. So it is always good to know how to make them stay in pristine quality.
• Check the shop’s return and exchange policies.
• Enjoy the whole shopping experience. It is not everyday that you get to buy luxury products and get to visit popular places and hotspots in the city.