If you are a fan of Louis Vuitton and you are in New Orleans, here is where you can score those Louis Vuitton products you have been eyeing.
Louis Vuitton New Orleans
Situated inside Canal Place, this Louis Vuitton boutique features an array of Louis Vuitton items like men’s and women’s footwear and of course a variety of styles and collections of their famous leather goods and accessories. This boutique offers the Mon Monogram service wherein you can have your leather goods personalized with your initials and choose the color of the stripes. Services include collect-in-store and curbside pickup for online purchases.
The queue in this store can be long depending on the day most weekends will take about an hour-long wait. Louis Vuitton New Orleans prefers clients to have booked appointments. If you already know what type and style of item you’re getting, purchasing them online would be the best option and make use of the collect-in-store or curbside pickup services.
Monday – Saturday
11am – 7pm
12 – 6pm
Things to Consider:
• As a health and safety protocol, Louis Vuitton boutiques have a limit on the number of guests in their stores. Booking an appointment might be required.
• Make sure to research online or call and ask about the store’s or establishment’s health and safety protocols. They may require wearing masks indoors.
• Make sure to call in advance to ask if a certain item you like is available especially when you are purchasing online and choose collect-in-store or curbside pickup service.
• Always inspect the items you are about to purchase for damages, watermarks, etc. before paying for them so the sales associates can exchange them.
• Enjoy your whole shopping experience. Make it stress free and memorable.