If you are staying in, or live near Orlando, here is your list of Louis Vuitton boutiques in the area and what you can find in their stores.
Louis Vuitton Orlando Millenia / Louis Vuitton Orlando Men’s
Located on the second level of The Mall at Millenia – a glass-ceilinged high-end mall – this Louis Vuitton offers an equally huge selection of items like perfume, leather goods and accessories, jewelry, books, and shoes for both men and women.
On the same floor, there is also a separate boutique for men, Louis Vuitton Men’s and offers a wide variety of almost all the men’s collection of goods. Both boutiques also offer the Mon Monogram service wherein you can nominate your initials and choose the color of stripes for your chosen leather goods.
Services include in-store shopping, in-store pickup and curbside pickup. They require guests to book appointments before visiting.
Monday – Saturday
11am – 7pm
12 – 6pm
Louis Vuitton Orlando Twist Cube
Things to Consider:
• Although Florida tends to be lax about these things, be sure to know the health and safety protocols of the stores you are visiting (these things can change). You may be required to wear a mask indoors.
• Consider arriving just after opening time if you can. You’ll avoid rush hour and people. Check to see if they require appointments for any specific services.
• Call ahead of time to see if what you want is in stock.
• Always look carefully at your items that you’re considering buying. It can save you a trip back to the store in case you need to do a return.
• Ask the professionals at the counter on what you can do to take care and clean your item. Those tips are totally worth it!