Louis Vuitton Store Locator – Main Page
If you are Portland, OR, then here is a little list of where you can find a Louis Vuitton boutique and what they feature in each store.
Louis Vuitton Portland
Louis Vuitton Portland is on the first floor of Pioneer Place, and where you can a great variety and a huge selection of perfume, leather goods and accessories, sunglasses, jewelry, timepieces and men and women’s shoes. They also carry books and writing wherein you can choose from different kinds of notebooks, pencil pouches and agendas. This boutique also offers the Mon Monogram. There aren’t any available appointments in the next 30 days so online shopping may be the option for you.
Make sure to make use of their curbside pickup or collect-in-store services especially if you are sure of the products you are going to purchase. This boutique prefers their clients to book an appointment prior to their visit.
Address: 700 SW 5th Ave #2060, Portland, OR 97204
Phone: +1 503 226 3280
Monday – Saturday
11am – 6pm
12 – 6pm
Things to Consider:
• As a health and safety protocol, Louis Vuitton boutiques have a limit on the number of guests in their stores. Booking an appointment might be required.
• Make sure to visit their official website or call and ask about the store’s or establishment’s health and safety protocols. They may require wearing masks indoors.
• Make sure to call in advance to ask if a certain item you like is available especially when you are purchasing online and choose collect-in-store or curbside pickup service.
• Always inspect the items you are about to purchase for any kinds of damages before paying for them so the sales associates can exchange them.
• Be mindful of your belongings. If you have a car with you, make sure to park it in the parking space for the establishment or boutique or make use of the valet service if they have it. It is also handy to bring some unmarked paper bags or eco bags with you so that you can place your luxe goods into them safely.