Are you currently staying in the Bay Area? If you are then here is a little list of where you can find a Louis Vuitton boutique and what they feature in each store.
Louis Vuitton San Francisco Bloomingdale’s
Located on the first floor inside Bloomingdale’s in Westfield San Francisco Centre, this moderately sized Louis Vuitton offers a variety of perfume, leather goods and accessories, and sunglasses. In this boutique, they offer the Mon Monogram wherein you get to nominate the initials and choose the color of the stripes. There aren’t any available appointments for the next 30 days in this boutique so their collect-in-store service might come in handy.
11am – 7pm
Louis Vuitton San Francisco Union Square
Louis Vuitton in San Francisco Union Square features a huge selection of most of your favorite products like men’s and women’s ready-to-wear and shoes, perfume, almost all collections of leather goods and accessories among others. This boutique also offers the Mon Monogram service. There are no available appointments in the next 30 days so if you are sure of what to buy, make sure to call and ask if they have stock and choose to do either curbside or collect-in-store services.
11am – 6pm
Things to Consider:
• Make sure to research the health and safety protocols of the store/s you are visiting. You may be required to wear a mask indoors.
• As a health and safety protocol, Louis Vuitton boutiques have a limit on the number of guests in their stores. Booking an appointment might be essential.
• Be mindful of your belongings and your luxury items purchases. Especially when going back to your car after a full day of shopping. Placing your luxury items in an unmarked paper bag or eco bag would be very handy and safe.
• If you are after a specific item in a specific store, make sure to call ahead and ask if there is stock of the product you would like to purchase.
• Always inspect the items you are purchasing for damages. It’ll save you from coming back to return or exchange your leather goods (especially before having them personalized).
• Ask the sales associates on how to take care, clean and store your leather items. They may be sensitive to climates or temperatures so it is always wise to know what to do with your luxury items.
• Enjoy your whole shopping experience. Make it stress free and memorable.