Louis Vuitton isn’t only known for their designer clothes, but their bags as well. Whether it be a tote bag, crossbody bag, handbag, there’s no question that a Louis Vuitton bag is a status symbol. But what many people don’t know is that they’re also made with high-quality materials and construction that will last for years. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most sought-after rare Louis Vuitton bags and what makes them so special.
Louis Vuitton Rare Designer Handbags
When it comes to luxury handbags, Louis Vuitton is always one of the first names that come to mind. And while any bag from this iconic brand is sure to turn heads, there are a few rare Louis Vuitton bags that are especially coveted by fashionistas and collectors alike. Looking for the best Louis Vuitton bag to invest in?
1. The Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag
This Louis Vuitton handbag is truly one-of-a-kind, as each one is handmade from a patchwork of different Louis Vuitton fabrics. The bag was first introduced in 2002 and was an instant hit with celebrities and fashion insiders. Since then, it has become one of the most sought-after rare Louis Vuitton bags.
2. The Louis Vuitton Onthego MM
Louis Vuitton launched the Onthego MM tote bag in grained Monogram Empreinte for Spring 2021. A soft leather with a large and modern Monogram pattern embossed on it, it has a big capacity and can easily accommodate a laptop. Its flexible top handles and shoulder straps allow for various carrying methods.
3. The Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Bag
This limited-edition LV bag was created in collaboration with famed graffiti artist Stephen Sprouse. It features his signature graffiti print on the iconic Louis Vuitton monogram canvas. The bag was first introduced in 2001 and was produced for only a few months, making it an extremely Louis Vuitton bags.
4. The Louis Vuitton Bella
The iconic Mahina perforated calf leather is reinterpreted with a delicate color transition animation on the classic Mahina perforated calf leather, along with tone-on-tone calf leather trim. The gradient halo effect is achieved by hand spraying the dye to gradually color the leather, resulting in each bag having its own distinct look.
5. The Louis Vuitton Miroir Alma Bag
This Louis Vuitton purse is truly a work of art. It’s made from mirrored leather and features a unique geometric shape. It was first introduced in 2008 and was produced for only a few months. As a result, it’s one of the most difficult Louis Vuitton bags to find.
6. The Louis Vuitton Popincourt Bag
This bag was first introduced in the early 1900s and was one of Louis Vuitton’s first-ever designs. It’s a simple rectangular shape and is made from the brand’s iconic monogram canvas. The Popincourt bag was discontinued in the 1950s, making it a very rare Louis Vuitton bags.
7. The Louis Vuitton Idylle Bag
This bag was first introduced in 2010 and quickly became one of the most popular Louis Vuitton bags. It’s a timelessly chic design and is made from the brand’s signature Idylle canvas. Unfortunately, the Idylle bag was discontinued in 2014, making it one of the rarest Louis Vuitton bags.
8. The Louis Vuitton Epi Alma Bag
This bag is made from the brand’s signature Epi leather and features a unique quilted design. It was first introduced in 2002 and was produced for only a few months. As a result, it’s one of the most difficult Louis Vuitton bags to find.
9. The Louis Vuitton Rosalie Coin Purse
This bag was first introduced in 2006 and was inspired by vintage Louis Vuitton designs. It’s a rectangular shape and is made from the brand’s iconic monogram canvas. The Rosalie bag was discontinued in 2009, making it a very hard to find Louis Vuitton bag.
10. The City Pouch
On a more restricted budget? This is one of the greatest Louis Vuitton vintage bags for you if money isn’t an issue! How adorable is this? It’s constructed of a monogram canvas denim fabric. The patchwork squares, which feature LV initials and Monogram Flowers iconic designs, are amazing. Despite its diminutive appearance, this practical zip
11. The Saintonge
What a beautiful red color! This lovely Saintonge handbag features jaunty tassels and gleaming gold hardware. It’s the right size for all of your daily items, including your phone, cosmetics, books, keys…you name it! And like most of Louis Vuitton’s vintage bags we’ve shown here before, these don’t come around often.
12. The Zipped Pochette
This luxury bag is overflowing with color and patterns! It’s available in soft, washed denim with bright monogram and flower decorations. The brand’s signature is etched on the detachable wristlet strap of this tiny bag, allowing it to be carried hands-free.
13. The Neverfull Sac
This luxury handbag is one of the most distinctive of the Louis Vuitton vintage bags on our list! The beautiful Neverfull MM sac is ideal for holding a lot more than your basics. You could add a pair of shoes, a coat for chilly weather, or even a laptop into this bag.
14. The Tuileries Besace Bag
We adore the bright crimson highlights on this handbag! According to legend, the flowers in the lush Tuileries Gardens in Paris inspired the color. The reversible strap of the Tuileries Besace shoulder bag combines iconic monogram canvas with tricolor accents. You can carry this bag any way you want!
15. The Surene
The Surene is one of Louis Vuitton’s most stylish vintage bags. The shape is unique and the size is perfect for everyday use. The embossed Monogram Vernis leather, with its glossy finish, adds a touch of sophistication.
As you can see, there are many different types of rare Louis Vuitton bags. Each one is unique and has its special features. Whether you’re looking for a status symbol or a high-quality bag that will last for years, these rare Louis Vuitton bags should be at the top of your list!
The Story of Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton is one of the most iconic brands in the world. The story of how it came to be is fascinating, and it’s a testament to the company’s durability and success.
In 1854, Louis Vuitton started his own company in Paris, France. He was a craftsman who specialized in making luxury trunks and luggage. His products quickly became popular with the wealthy elite, and he soon had a waiting list of customers.
In 1892, Vuitton introduced his now-famous monogram canvas, which featured his initials intertwined. This was a revolutionary idea at the time, and it helped prevent counterfeiting of his products. The monogram canvas is still used today and is one of the most recognizable designs in the world.
In 1901, Vuitton died, and his son, Georges, took over the company. Georges continued his father’s tradition of innovation, and he is credited with creating the first line of handbags for the company. He also expanded the business into new markets, including the United States.
Today, Louis Vuitton is one of the most successful brands in the world. It’s a symbol of wealth and status, and its products are coveted by people all over the globe.
The History of Louis Vuitton Bags
Louis Vuitton bags have been around since the early days of the company. They were some of the first products that Louis Vuitton ever produced.
The bags were originally designed for wealthy travelers who needed a way to transport their belongings in style. They quickly became popular with celebrities and other members of the elite class.
Over the years, Louis Vuitton has released many different styles of bags, but they’ve all maintained the same high level of quality and craftsmanship. The company is constantly innovating, and its bags are always in high demand.
Currently, Louis Vuitton offers a wide range of different bags for both men and women. There are casual options, like the Neverfull bag, and rare ones, like the Tribute Patchwork bag.
Why Are Rare Louis Vuitton Bags a Great Investment?
Louis Vuitton rare bags are great investments. Listed below are numerous reasons why they should be in everyone’s collection:
1. They are a status symbol: Throughout history, people have used clothing and accessories to show their wealth and status. In today’s society, designer labels are one of the most popular ways to do this. Louis Vuitton is one of the most iconic and well-known brands in the world, making their bags a highly coveted status symbol.
2. They are made with high-quality materials and construction: Louis Vuitton bags are made with some of the best materials in the world. The brand is known for their use of premium leathers, fabrics, and hardware. They also have a team of expert craftsmen who construct each bag with precision and care. This attention to detail ensures that Louis Vuitton bags will last for many years.
3. They are rare: Louis Vuitton is a highly sought-after brand, and their bags are no exception. Many of their most popular styles are only produced in limited quantities. This makes them very difficult to find, especially if you’re looking for a specific color or style.
4. They hold their value: Because of their rarity and high quality, Louis Vuitton bags often hold their value very well. This makes them a great investment if you’re looking to buy a designer bag that you can sell in the future.
5. They are timeless: Louis Vuitton bags are classic and timeless. They never go out of style, which means you can wear them for many years to come.
How To Take Care Of Your Rare Louis Vuitton Bag?
If you’re lucky enough to own a rare Louis Vuitton bag, then you’ll want to make sure you take care of it properly. Follow these tips to keep your bag looking its best for years to come:
1. Keep it clean: It’s important to keep your Louis Vuitton bag clean. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the leather and fabric. You can also use a mild leather cleaner to remove any dirt or stains.
2. Store it properly: When you’re not using your bag, store it in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or heat, as this can cause the materials to deteriorate. You should also stuff the bag with tissue paper to help keep its shape.
3. Be careful with it: Take care when using your Louis Vuitton bag. Avoid putting sharp objects inside of it and be careful not to scratch or scuff the leather.
4. Have it repaired promptly: If your bag sustains any damage, take it to a Louis Vuitton store or authorized repair center as soon as possible. This will help ensure that the damage is repaired properly and doesn’t affect the overall look of the bag.
5. Get it insured: As a rare and valuable item, it’s a good idea to ensure your Louis Vuitton bag. This will protect it in case of loss or damage.
With proper care, your rare Louis Vuitton bag will stay in beautiful condition for years to come. Follow these tips to keep your investment looking its best.
Louis Vuitton has a number of rare and valuable bags that would make an excellent addition to any collection. If you’re a Louis Vuitton lover and looking for a luxurious bag that will grow in value, a rare LV bag is the way to go.